Dolly Diva Design

Home of fashions for the fashion dolls—currently Gene, Tyler, and Vita. But in future, emphasis will be on designs for the new American Model (Tonner). Manufacturers' outfits, as well as many of the 16±" dolls themselves will be available until they sell out. Patterns for original designs, some from 30s/40s for all the above will also be available. We're going to have a lot of dolly fun here, folks!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Here is a new list, folks!

   I have now absolutely no room for all the Genes, Madras, Zitas, and so on. . . .not to mention their duds and accoutrements! It's even worse than before because I'm opening boxes from the storage room at an alarming rate. Anybody want a dressing table from the Hollywood (I think) convention? Make me an offer I can't refuse! It's still in the box, ready to ship. 

   How about the Platinum-haired Gene of Derby Dreams, from the Louisville convention of course, with her original elegant hair style pristine, not a hair out of place, but completely, um, nekkid? I'm willing to sell the outfit right off her back! (Tsk, tsk! Am I not shameless?) 

   If there's something you've been wanting--perhaps the Grauman's Chinese Theatre "concrete" sidewalk section signed by Miss Marshall, with the glamorous star's hand- and footprints (rigged as a doll stand), for example, or the Ambassador Hotel ballroom trifold backdrop from the same Hollywood convention? Have 'em. Whatever you want, ask. I might have it. 

   I have The Alley from IT which makes a wonderful "set" for any number of Filme Noir scenes. And you know what? I KNOW WHERE IT IS! NOW! I don't have to hope I find it! Not to mention it's still in its original packing. I am going to list only what I know I have from now on. 

   However, if you have a particular "Grail" please ask. I may have it. I also may not--there's that! But ask ask ask. I have a lot of things so I may just have what you want! If I do, make me an offer I won't want to refuse. ;D

  I'm on HLAYG, the Horsman Urban Vita list, Studio Commissary and my email address is harned at gmail dot com so write to me--never hurts to ask. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home