Dolly Diva Design

Home of fashions for the fashion dolls—currently Gene, Tyler, and Vita. But in future, emphasis will be on designs for the new American Model (Tonner). Manufacturers' outfits, as well as many of the 16±" dolls themselves will be available until they sell out. Patterns for original designs, some from 30s/40s for all the above will also be available. We're going to have a lot of dolly fun here, folks!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hi there! I'm back again...

     I'm finding more things. I have to make a list which I will put up with pictures by the end of October. I have a couple of caches left to find--the largest of all, the clothes the ladies are screaming for. I did find one lovely, NRFB outfit for Gene and/or other of the ladies called  Cosmopolitan
   
     As you can see, it's a delightful blue-gray taffeta strapless full-skirted cocktail dress with a silver sparkly lacey bolero, jewelry, purse, and beautiful black leather heels. I know there are many, many other outfits too. Just have to find them all. I found an outfit for Trent, Major E. Laine, but I have a Tonner guy, Brenda Starr's Mystery Man, that I'm planning to keep and I think he will look smashing in uniform so I will have to keep the flyboy outfit for him--unless of course someone wants it really, really, really badly.

     I know it's nearly two months late but I have the horse, the Blanket and Bouquet of Roses, as well as the trophy, and the racing silks from the Louisville convention (2002) Gene located now. I have an extra horse w/saddle, bridle and blanket (No. 8) but no more. I do have a little western saddle from the Texas convention (2006?) that could be substituted, should you want a western mustang rather than a race horse for your girls--or boys--to ride. 

     Someone has suggested that I put a basic price below which I cannot go to give people a starting place for any offers. I will give that some heavy thought. If I am way off in any price I come up with, please make a counter offer, if you want the item. I'll try to check with eBay to see what things are going for and start with that.

     If anyone would like to contact me, harned at gmail dot com, with suggestions, I would appreciate it. I have already sold some things from that location so don't be afraid to contact me there! I'm also under my name, Shirley Harned, at Studio Commissary so you can contact me there as well. I should have a lot more stuff ready to go now that I've pulled everything out of storage. 

     There isn't going to be much time spent trying to sell these things. If they don't go pretty quickly, off they will go to my local SPCA Thriftstore! I have to have my sewing room back, and now my living room is "under water" too, so if you do want something, even if you don't see it, please contact me and ask, I really need to get this stuff out of here!

     Okay, enough for now... Back to slaving in the doll mines!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home